Digital Producer / Project Manager - Auckland
Progressive, independent studio with great work environment seeks like-minded producer with a love for great work!
We’re looking for a capable, confident digital producer or project manager who enjoys dealing with senior decision makers and marketing professionals on the client side, while organising and tracking efficient project delivery and support with the team.
With a few key accounts booked for significant redevelopment in the next 9-12 months, this is an opportunity to join a stable, highly functional team and make a real difference to project outcomes. We take a collaborative approach and this role is more than just facilitation and administration. If you are an account manager who likes to see things through and get things done, this may also be you.
Why you might like to work with us:
- You love making websites
- Your decisions will make an impact
- Calm, professional, respectful team environment where you can do your best work
Your clients will be:
- A mix of new projects and long term support
- Destination marketing, much-loved brands, small to medium businesses where online is a mission critical component
- Content and social marketing, with a focus on effective use of spend
- Projects primarily $50k-$150k, but also low budget/pro bono work for NFP
Day-to-day the work covers a lot classic Digital PM/Producer role, but includes managing the client relationship. You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and control over projects, with a senior management team that understands your role and will back you to do your best. Key indicators for success are:
- A thorough understanding of digital, including day-to-day production detail
- A well-organised approach to your own work
- Translating that approach to managing tasks and time for other people
Success for this role:
- Great relationships with clients, building trust and enthusiasm through great work
- Coming up with ideas/enhancements/strategies that build a better future
- Leading a team of talented web professionals who love what you do
Digital Producer / Project Manager
15 October 2018
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with links to sites you’ve worked on, and a CV for reference. It would be great to hear your thoughts about the role in a cover letter, and if you have any questions just ask!