Web designer, Auckland
Opportunity for a intermediate or possibly junior web designer with a great eye for detail. Work in an integrated team, with savvy dev support to deliver perfectly realised design.
UPDATE: Role is now only in Auckland, and we are looking for a junior or intermediate designer looking to learn the ropes and sharpen their skills. Strong approach to creative/visual design a must, front-end curious a bonus.
Work with great clients, including high profile, high traffic sites and brands. You'll see a mix of retail, e-commerce and public sector work with the opportunity to lead creative and conceptual work, full site design through to online campaigns.
You'll be backed up by an experienced and stable team, so you know that your design will be carried through to completion in good hands. Get involved early in briefings and planning sessions then see things through to launch and ongoing enhancement.
We are looking for someone who will develop into a highly capable interface and experience designer for digital:
- Translate project brief to develop: creative concepts, information architecture, documented design process, finished designs suitable for development
- Advocate a professional, best practice approach to creative and design
- Work with clients to develop effective, commercial design on time and on-budget.
If you've got the eye, and love the internet, get in touch.
About Sparks Interactive:
- We like to build great websites
- We're committed to great design, and web-first creative
- We run a professional and productive work environment, where happy staff and happy clients work together to deliver great results
If you are interested please send any questions, or ideally some details about yourself and portfolio links to email@example.com.
Note: You must be in Auckland, or there soon, to interview for this. Expect to show us us some of your work and talk us through the how and why. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.