Front End Developer
Would you like to:
- Work on a Snowfall style feature for http://www.nbr.co.nz
- Refactor http://www.fiji.travel for performance
- Build social media campaign-based eye candy for http://www.heartofthecity.co.nz
- Do some fun landing pages for Arts and nfp orgs http://www.chambermusic.co.nz/turnovsky
- Eye for detail, makes design sing
- Love of problem solving, including as part of a team
Proven ability to complete work, and talk us through that work
This is a great oportunity for someone who takes their professional practice as a FED seriously, and wants to work alongside other commited practitioners delivering great work over the long term. You'd be part of a team, so we are flexible about what on the wishlist you cover, and professional development and training is part of working at Sparks (eg Webstock = yes). We really want someone who is going to push our craft forward, have fun working here, and drive the delivery of some very good websites indeed.
Sparks Interactive are a well-established (10 years strong!) team that has creative, design and development all under one roof. We work with great clients, usually over the long term, on high profile sites including consumer brands, destination marketing, publishing and not-for-profit.
Get in touch and let us know what you think: email@example.com.
Please, no recruiters, our policy is only to deal with candidates directly.